As I sit here I am literally wondering where the past few days, even the past few weeks have gone. This is one of the busiest months for me. All sorts of performances, final projects and tests are due, its all craziness around here right up until Christmas.
Recently 'around here....
(1) Lots performances. Its Christmas time, and that means lots of violin, dance and choir performances. I actually enjoy these a lot. Especially the dance performance. One of my best friends Krista, teaches the dance class and all of the dances were so beautiful! (More on this later.)
(2) The snow melted. I was SO sad about this. All I want is a white Christmas.
(3) We planned a Christmas party. Two of my friends and I planned a super awesome christmas party. Wednesday we went shopping for food and decorations. The back of the car was full of bags by the end of the day. The party was pretty awesome if I do say so myself. (More on this later)
(4) We finally put up our Christmas tree. I pretty sure we were the last people on earth to do this.
(5) Christmas shopping. Two days in a row I was up at the mall walking around for hours. I'm not the kind of person that really loves to shop, yes its fun every once in a while, but really, how do people shop for so long with out dying?(<-- that was a really long sentence....) I'll never know.
(6) Megan and I finally started watching Merlin season 3. Oh my goodness. It was so exciting! We've been waiting for so long!